Concrete staining is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to renew your stamped concrete or other decorative floors. In addition to extending the life of the flooring, this process can also significantly improve the aesthetic appearance of your home.
Whether you are planning to stain your existing concrete floor or build a new decorative concrete floor, you can contact Pro Concrete Contractor Houston TX. Our team of professionals will be happy to assist you throughout the process.
We offer professional concrete staining in Houston – Call (713) 366-4991 for a Free Quote
Pro Concrete Contractor Houston TX is a locally owned concrete contractor providing professional concrete staining services in Houston and surrounding areas. We can revive your concrete surface with a wide variety of textures and colors.
The use of concrete floors is very popular in the design of industrial and commercial properties. The material is very durable and is commonly seen in garages, patios, walkways, driveways, and warehouses.
Though concrete has high strength and is capable of handling heavy loads, it still requires protection. Concrete has a high porosity and a low tensile strength, which causes the upper layers to dissolve under external influences.
Our professional stained concrete floor company uses special compositions to protect both the concrete base and its surface. We can revive different types of decorative concrete such as stamped concrete floors outside of your home or interior concrete floors. Furthermore, we will also apply a sealer to ensure that the top of the surface is also protected against wear caused by aggressive environments.
What can we do for you?
Our professional team can stain a variety of concrete surfaces including:
- Commercial flooring
- Garage flooring
- Pool decks floors
- Basement floors.
We offer stained concrete services to both residential and commercial clients. Concrete staining is especially popular among commercial business customers.
What staining methods do we use?
Our company can use either water-based stain (eco stain), concrete acid stain or a combination of both. It all depends on the project and what result you want to achieve.
Water-based stains normally offer a wide range of colours which is why this type is more commonly preferred than concrete acid stain. In addition, water-based stains are easier to apply and are also environment friendly. They don’t contain harmful chemicals and acids and offer stunning results.
Concrete acid stain
Acid stain is a blend of materials that chemically react with the minerals in your concrete and force those minerals to change colours. Concrete pores are opened by the acid, and then the salts react with the chemicals to provide the desired colour.
However, you need to be aware of the fact that it is a chemical reaction, and every concrete floor absorbs the acid stain in varying degrees, so no two acid stained concrete floors will be alike. It is even possible to get a different reaction from slab to slab.
Polished concrete floors, epoxy floors, cleaning and sealing
Our concrete floor services are not limited just to acid stain and water-based concrete stain. In addition to them, we also provide epoxy floors (garage floor epoxy), concrete floor cleaning and sealing as well as polished concrete floors.
Why is stained concrete a good option?
- Concrete stain floors are cheaper. If you are looking for the perfect material for your floor that is not too expensive, then stained concrete can be an excellent alternative to marble, tile, and block.
- Polished concrete and stained concrete surfaces are UV stable. Polishing and staining can be used for both interior and exterior flooring. You can renew the look of your patio, driveway or garage floor without worrying that the sunlight will bleach the coloured concrete surface as it is with concrete dyes. In addition, acid stains can be used for bathrooms and living rooms.
- The stained concrete surface is also water-resistant. As a result, it will not damage like other surfaces like carpet, hardwood, or laminate flooring.
- Polishing and staining concrete adds value to your home. With these methods, the surface can be made to resemble wood, stone, or marble. Having a stained concrete floor can add substantial value to your home.
- Concrete stain flooring does not require a lot of maintenance. Regular sweeping and damp mopping can keep your floor looking brand new.
- It is possible to decorate your floor with vibrant colors. Concrete stains, acid stains, and concrete floor paint give plain concrete a distinctive and beautiful touch.
- It is possible to create heated floors. To create a warm, comfortable floor, you can embed electrical cables or hot water tubes in the concrete during new construction.
Why choose Pro Concrete Contractor Houston TX for your stained concrete project?
- As a concrete service company, we offer a wide range of concrete services – concrete removal and installation, as well as concrete polishing and repairs.
- We have years of experience in providing commercial and residential concrete services. Our team can handle any concrete job, whether it’s to repair an existing concrete floor or build a new one.
- Our company strives to provide quality services. Based on your needs, we will tailor our concrete solutions and resources to meet your expectations.
- We provide a cost-effective concrete polishing and staining service in Houston, Texas. Contact us today to discover how affordable our services are.
Contact us and get a free estimate
Are you looking for concrete staining or concrete polishing Houston, Texas? Feel free to contact Pro Concrete Contractor Houston TX by phone or by filling out our contact form. We can help you no matter what you need stained concrete floors, concrete floor cleaning or polishing, or concrete floor construction.
Contact us today and you can get price estimates or schedule an on-site appointment. If you prefer to call us, we’re available from 7 am until 10 pm Monday through Sunday.